GeneralLaptop chargers / power adapters
- Only use the product as described in the user manual.
- The device is intended for home and office use, unless stated otherwise.
- When you connect the device to the mains, make sure it will not be damaged or subject to (high) pressure.
- The mains socket outlet must be close to the equipment and easily accessible.
- Never try to repair the device yourself.
- Do not apply external force on the cables.
- Do not unplug the device by pulling the power cable.
- Do not place the device near heating elements.
- Do not let the device come in contact with water or other liquids.
- If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, remove the device immediately from the power outlet.
- Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of a product.
- Do not use any damaged cables (risk of electrical shock).
- Keep the product out of reach of children’s reach.
- To clean:; Wipe the product off with a dry soft cloth.
- Keep the power plug and outlet clean.
- Do not unplug the device from the power outlet with wet hands.
- Unplug the device when you don’t use it for a long time.
- For USB-C Chargers. Do not connect the USB-C cable of the charger to another USB-C charger.
- Make sure the device is disposed of in a proper manner after use. Please follow your countries’ regulation for the disposal of electronic goods.
Battery Operated Products
- Batteries must not be opened, overheated or come into contact with fire.
- Do not mix new and old batteries or different types of batteries.
- If batteries leak, do not touch the batteries and liquids.
- Follow your local for battery disposal regulations
Devices with external power adapter
- Only use the power adapter supplied with your device.
- Only use AC power from a standard wall outlet.
- Check that the wall socket supplies the same type of power as indicated on the power supply unit, both electrical voltage [V] and frequency [Hz].
- Before use, check that the power adapter, the connected cable and the wall socket are not damaged in any way.
- In case of lightning, disconnect the device from the mains.
- Unplug the power cord if you are not going to use the device for a long time.
- Limited wireless performance can be caused by:
- Metal objects near or between the receiver and the transmitter.
- Empty batteries.
- Other wireless devices nearby.
- The wireless reach is limited when the signal has to pass through concrete walls and floors.
- There is no guarantee that electromagnetic interference will not occur in a certain situation.
- Be careful when using wireless devices if you have a pacemaker or are dependent on other life-saving sensitive electronic equipment, as the device transmits radio signals.
Audio devices (speakers, headsets, in-ear plugs)
- To avoid damage to your hearing, do not set the volume too high.
- Do not listen through headphones for a long time. Take a 15 minute break every hour to protect your hearing.
Workspace and input devices
- Avoid working in the same position for long periods of time.
- Alternate sitting and standing work regularly.
- Ensure a good balance between work and relaxation.
- Make sure that your mouse and keyboard are placed properly so that your wrists, elbows and shoulders are under minimal stress.
- Use a monitor stand for a good posture.
- Instead of the mouse you can use shortcut keys, which works faster and more comfortably.
- Do not let your click finger hover over the mouse buttons, let it rest gently on the mouse button, this will relieve your finger.
The following information on sorting rules applies only to products WITHOUT packaging and WITHOUT instructions for use.
Electrical and electronic equipment, accessories, batteries and cables can be recycled.
Collection points on www.quefairedemesdechets.fr